Update: 8th January 2014
Sireen was arrested again at 2.30am on Tuesday 7th January 2014. She needs us all to show her solidarity and campaign for her freedom.
This web-page features things that you and people in your community can do to put pressure on the Israeli government.
2. Hold protests or boycott actions in support of Sireen, publicise them, and share them with us at https://www.facebook.com/FreeSireenKhudiri or leave a comment on the bottom of this page telling us about it.
3. Contact your elected representative (eg Member of Parliament, Member of European Parliament, Member of Congress or Senator).
Ask them to make immediate representations to the Government department that deals with Foreign Affairs.
Ask that your government contact the following people and institutions, asking that Israel be made to account for its harassment of Sireen Khudairy, and to stop all further harassment of her and her family:
- Israeli Ambassador in your country
- Minister of Defence, Moshe Ya’alon,
37 Kaplan Street, Hakirya,
Tel Aviv 61909, Israel.
Fax: +972 3 696 2757
(The West Bank is under military occupation and military rule. Legal decisions about the lives of Palestinians in the West Bank are made by the military occupation forces)
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (Occupied Palestinian Territories)